Folie do pakowania wyrobów drewnianych i drewnopochodnych
automatycznego i manualnego
3- or 5-layer shrink films with improved mechanical and physical properties at relatively low thickness.
Our products are used in the largest furniture factories in Europe. We configure foils fully into customer requirements – from very narrow tapes with a thickness of 22 microns for packing machines, to a very wide sleeves up to 6800mm for manual packing oversized items.
In addition, the film is characterized by high coefficient of static friction.
Most frequently chosen configurations are tapes and half-sleeves.
- resistance to tearing and breaking;
- high flexibility;
- adjusting the film properties to the required coefficient of friction of the packaging machine;
- high aesthetic value which translates into better marketing of products.
Configuration of the film:
- Film thickness can be adjusted in the range of 18 my to 350 my.
- Coloured films (in full colour range) or transparent films as a starting base.
- Printing to a width of 2000mm.
Ability to provide the film on rolls of any length.